Balance It! HD Android Game, Arrange & Balance Shapes
The Balance It! HD Android game questions whether or not you can arrange the given geometric shapes so they balance statically without falling off the screen.
- Version: 1.2.0
- Size: 6.11MB (apps2SD enabled)
- Category: Games
- Price: $1.99 (Free Lite version)
Balance It! HD makes you place each object one-by-one on the playing field until all are added without any falling off. The playing field contains one or more permanent fixtures (indicated by a caution-tape-like coating) which act as the cornerstone for your solution. In general, this Android game is like a balancing-act version of Tetris.
The Lite version of this Android game is ad-supported and gives you access to the first three level packs which each contain 18 levels (54 levels total). Purchasing the full version unlocks level packs four through six, adding 54 more levels to equilibriate (108 levels total). The mind-twisting part about this game is that there are numerous solutions to each level, however, your final score is calculated based on the accuracy and elegance of your solution. So to maximize your score, fit pieces together flush and avoid wasted space by making your balanced solution as compact as possible.
- 54 free levels, 108 total in the paid version (and more promised)
- OpenFeint integration for global scoring and achievements
- Captivating music and quirky sound effects
- Level solutions available in the full version
Areas for improvement:
- Top navigation (which contains shapes) can be frustrating to navigate with the slider (because of its proximity to the open/close arrow and ease of accidentally selecting shapes)
Conclusion: Balance It! HD is a challenging game of equilibrium, gravity, and careful positioning that will keep you busy for hours.
Related Reviews & Articles: